Stackline announces the launch of Shopper OS

Now brands and manufacturers can build direct shopper relationships across online retailers and brick-and-mortar stores.

Stackline announces the launch of Shopper OS

Today I am delighted to announce Shopper OS, an innovative new platform for brands to connect with customers - everywhere they shop.  

At Stackline, we enjoy helping our clients solve their toughest and most complex challenges. Several years ago, we identified the biggest obstacle brands and manufacturers faced was that they didn’t have direct relationships with their shoppers. Afterall, retailers have always owned the customer relationship. In fact, brands only know 3% of their shoppers – the other 97% are invisible.

Since manufacturers don’t have access to their customers when the purchase occurs through a retailer, it prohibits brands from engaging, activating, and growing vital customer relationships.  This void suppresses sales growth, retention rates, and customer lifetime value.

The magnitude of this “retention crisis” continues to rise.  Last year, consumer brands in the United States only retained 12% of their customers on average – the remaining 88% churned.

Over the past three years, we’ve been inventing technology that will help brands turn these obstacles into powerful new competitive advantages.  

Now with Shopper OS, every brand will have an operating system built to instantly connect with their customers across Amazon, Walmart, Target, and many other retailers. This revolutionary platform includes eight powerful capabilities – all in one platform.  

It all starts with the industry’s first Multi-Retailer CRM.  For the first time ever, brands can access first-party data, such as customer profiles and contact information in a privacy-first way. In one beautiful solution, brands can manage every customer’s purchases, rewards, surveys, messages, and more.

Shopper OS isn’t one product. It’s an entire platform that allows brands to build and grow authentic relationships with their customers across all the largest online retailers and brick-and-mortar stores.

The launch of Shopper OS is a major milestone, not only for our company, but also for the entire ecommerce and retail industry. We’re changing the way brands connect with customers, and I’m excited for you to join us on this journey. I invite you to learn more by watching the videos on our website or by scheduling time talk with us.

I’m looking forward to working together.

Michael Lagoni

Founder & CEO

Michael Lagoni

Michael Lagoni


Since founding Stackline in 2014, Michael has focused on building technologies for thousands of brands, retailers, and professional service firms.


Want to stay informed?

Get access to our research, announcements, and more.